Last updated January 19, 2022
Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Giraphix Creative LLC (Company, we, us, or our). We are devoted to protecting your data and your right to privacy. You have any questions or concerns about our notice or our practices. As well as about your data, please contact us at email@example.com.
When you visit our website https://giraphixcreative.com/ and use our services, you trust us with your data. We take care of your privacy very seriously. In this privacy notice, we seek to explain to you in the way possible what data we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have about it. We hope you take some time to read through it carefully. If there are any terms in this privacy notice, that doesn’t agree with them. Please discontinue the use of our sites and our services.
This privacy notice applies to all data collected through our website (such as https://giraphixcreative.com), or any related services, sales, marketing, and as well as events (we refer to them collectively in this privacy notice as the “Services“).
Please read this privacy notice carefully. It will help you make informed choices about sharing your data with us.
1. What Information Do We Collect?
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
We process your data for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and as well as your consent.
We use data collected via our services for a kind of business goals described below. We process your data for these goals. In reliance on our legitimate business interests, to enter into or perform a contract with you. With your consent, and for compliance with our legal obligations. Plus, we indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the data we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. Our third-party marketing partners may use the data. You send it to us for our marketing purposes if this is by your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below).
We only share data with your consent, to comply with laws, to give you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specifically to use your information for a purpose.
- Legitimate Interests:We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract:Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your data to fulfill the terms of our contract base.
- Legal Obligations:We may disclose your data where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes. Such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement terms).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your data where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action about potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your data in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Third-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such data to do that work. Examples include payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and as well as marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the services. Which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Services over time.
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your data in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the Services. These companies may use data about your visits to our website(s) and other websites. That contained in web cookies and other tracking technologies in order to give ads about goods and services of interest to you.
4. How Long Do We Keep Your Information?
We keep your data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined. In this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice unless longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting, or other legal requirements).
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your data, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your data and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. How Do We Keep Your Information Safe?
We aim to guard your data through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have achieved appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any data we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, transmission of data to and from our Services is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. Do We Collect Information From Minors?
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Services. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take sensible measures. To promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18. please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. What Are Your Privacy Rights?
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your data. Plus, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/bodies/authorities/index_en.htm.
8. Controls For Do-Not-Track Features
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting. You can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. No uniform technology standard for knowing and implementing DNT signals finalizes. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically gives your choice not to track online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that work in a revised version of this privacy notice.
9. Do California Residents Have Specific Privacy Rights?
Yes, if you are a resident of California, you are granted specific rights regarding access to your data.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year and free of charge, information about categories of data (if any). We disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared data in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Services, you have the right to request the removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Services. To request the removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Services. Please be aware that the data may not complete or comprehensively removed from our systems.
10. Do We Make Updates To This Policy?
Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this privacy notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your information.
11. How Can You Contact Us About This Policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your data, please submit a request form by clicking here. We will respond to your request within 30 days.